What we believe
• We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and the infallible all sufficient rule for faith and practice.
• We believe in One True and Living God who has revealed Himself as One Being co-existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Miraculous Ministry, Substitutionary Atoning Death, Bodily Resurrection, Triumphant Ascension and Abiding Intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in His personal, visible, bodily return in power and glory as the blessed hope of all believers.
• We believe in the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but fell by voluntary transgression.
• We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on the third day, and that through His Blood we have Redemption. This experience is also known as the Holy Spirit upon initial faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe that all who have truly repented and believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour are commanded to be baptised by immersion in water.
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, as an enduement of the believer with power for service, the essential biblical evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues.
• We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God.
• We believe that deliverance from sickness, by Divine Healing is provided for in the Atonement.
• We believe that all who have truly repented and believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour should regularly participate in Breaking of Bread.
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and the everlasting conscious punishment of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.
Pastor John Clack
Pastor John has been with us since 2001 after his time at Marsh Lane Pentecostal Church in West Bromwich.
Originally from Gloucester, Pastor John worked along side Pastor Albert Garner at Robinswood Church as Assistant Pastor before taking on his own church in West Brom.